These two lovelies are soon to be auctioned off on Craigslist if no one here bites. You'll get a better deal if you know me. The first up for grabs is the Baby Trend Expedition Travel System. It sells for $200 and we have an extra base ($40). We'll be listing it for $150. I LOVE this stroller and it has gone many miles. One of its best features is the sun shade, which rotates all the way forward to keep the sun out of the wee one's eyes. Most do not do this. And it is very nice having the option of putting the infant seat in there when you're wanting to go for a walk and not wanting to wake a sleeping baby. And some babies just want to look at their Mama and Papa whilst strolling.
The bases can be used with the lock system or a standard shoulder or lapbelt.
So, if you're interested, let us know and make an offer. If you're in Asheville, we'll be making a trip within the next month or so and could bring it your way!!
4 comments:
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO USE? an umbrella stroller? I do love mine. Would you think the sun and ahde cover would fit my double? if so lets make a deal....if you wanna sell it seperatly
Rylie likes the dogs....
Oh man we love those strollers! BUt alas... the shipping would kill us.
Love the photos in the last post, by the way. LOVEEEEEEEE.
Hey Shanna! I have a new blog: http://kelli-restored.blogspot.com/
Lots of news on there - I tried to email and call Annie about it but I don't have her correct email anymore.
Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment